Friday 24 June 2011

Wolves Song (Part 1)

 Wolverhampton Wanderers Song or How Wolves Sacked The English Premier League (Part 1)

I decide to share my experience with Football Manager Game since FM 2008, FM 2009, FM 2010 and FM 2011 with this blog.

At the beginning I was a naive newbye…and after a few sleepless nights I thought FM game is a hard one.

But my never-say-die attitude push me again and again to discover the world of FM...
… and to enjoy it

To start sharing my experience I chose one of my favourite team.

Game: Football Manager 2011 (FM 2011) Patch 11.3.0, Season 2010/11
Team: Wolverhamton Wanderers
Media Prediction: 17th
Start of Season Expectation: Avoid Relegation – 1.6m / 425k p/w
My Prediction: Top Half Finish

The first season in English Premier League is hard, when you play with one of the “relegation favourites” teams.
"But when is hard…is interesting" - always repeated my Grandfather.

Start of Season Expectation: Avoid Relegation
I decide to use most of the available players (I know some of them well, playing on FM 2008, FM 2009, FM 2010 and FM 2011), and no t to make a lots of a new signings.

Players OUT:
Carl Ikeme –  Not a chance to play
Nenad Milijas – I don't like this guy
Offload players

Players IN:
Bradley Johnson. He can play on different positions, his price is reasonable and I want to test him in Premier League.
Only one new player...

Wolves Team at the beginning of the season:
Wolves Squad

My team: a few long-injured players – Mouyokolo, Kightly, Hunt, O’Hara
Team info from my assistant: Low, Poor, Poor...What the Hell....this would be a tough one.
Low, Poor, Poor, etc...

According to my assistant, we are one of the poorest team in the league...I don't think so. Soon you will see how Wolves Sacked the League..

Tactics: 4-3-1-2 (Detailed info in the next post)

To be continued...

3 comments: