Friday 24 June 2011

Wolves Song (Part 2)

Team Preview: 
Team Formation 4-3-1-2

 Goalkeeper and Defense Line

I decide to post screens of some of the players who i intend to use as my first eleven starting line.


Goalkeeper - Wayne Hennessey - Young and hungry for success. Home-grown talent, 23 years old
Wayne Hennessey Attrubutes
Defender Right (DR) - Richard Stearman, local lad, born in Wolverhampton, 22 years old
Richard Stearman Attrubutes
Defender Centre (right) (CDr) - French player, can play on different positions, 24 years old
Ronald Zubar Attrubutes


Defender Centre (left)(CDl) - Berra - Scotish Warrior, can play also as DL, 25 years old.
Christophe Berra Attrubutes

Defender Left (DL) - Kevin Foley, versatile player, at the moment plays on the left, 25 years old.
Kevin Foley Attributes
 Next Part - Midfield

2 comments:

  1. team formation is 4-3-1-2 not a 4-3-2-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. I will visit daily your blog because I know. It may be very beneficial for me. https://thevang.tv/highlight.html

    ReplyDelete