Saturday 10 March 2012

Wolves Crusade 2

August and September 2011:
I arranged a low profile friendlies to lift the moral with easy victories:

Wolves Team Season 2011/12
Regroup the team and start slowly.. normal width and slow tempo trying to control the field...
Click to enlarge
Every career i played so far Ebanks-Blake was a flop...but now in poacher role supported by Kevin Doyle - deadly spearhead of my attack.
Click to enlarge
 In the League cup i used most of the reserves and young wolves...it was sometimes very hard for the heart...
Match of the month for me...Arsenal 3 - 3 Wolves....
Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

I was i little disappointed at the end....Arsenal scored two goals from corners...my defence was so leaky...even they all was man mark at the corners...

I use micromanagement during the match and often change the tempo, width and other tricks to force opposition players to made mistakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment