Monday 12 March 2012

Wolves Crusade 3

A few words for my adventure with the reserves and the young wolves in the Carling Cup...season 2011/2012.

The Future star?

Zeli Ismail scored his first senior goal against Scunthorpe.

It was a fantastic game for neutral fan...Dous De Vries, my reserve GK was a "fantastic" flop conceded just 4 goals...to loose 0-3 lead. My young warriors Forde and Ismail take no prisoners and lead our side to Victory.



The next game: a chance for Carl Ikeme - my 3rd goalkeeper to show what he can do....disasters...conceded only 3 goals... This was the first start for Fletcher after his injury but at the end of the day he was again in pain...





Wigan scored from a direct free kick with their first shot in the game...it was hard but my selection comeback was strong. We should beat them with a better margin..


This time there were no experiments with the goally. Adlene Guedioura scored a marvellous sniper shot form long range. My reserve back four accomplished clean sheet this day.






Get Lucky ..or not...we will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment