Friday 6 April 2012

Wolves Crusade 6

My season continue with December games 2011....




Match of the month for me: Wolves - Liverpool
My team was tired. They were on route to reach Wembley in Carling cup...tough matches came in December. Just for the record...Tottenham smashed my wolves pack...we barely reached their goalkeeper...in that particular game...but in the other hand....against Liverpool....the force was with us...

Ward vs Kuyt
 Sylvan Ebanks -Blake scored heart - breaker in the opening seconds...
 Gylfi Sigurdsson broke Liverpool motivation with his sniper shot ....
Prediction is not correct...
Sigurdsson - MOM
 Statistics in that day...
Wolves controlled the game
My squad became welded together....and the results on the football field show it...

Next: January 2012, transfers, a few words and images from Tottenham match....and the end of my Carling cup adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment